AP Intego is a leading provider of insurance solutions for small businesses, and we’re looking to transform the way small business owners buy and manage their business insurance. We’re a growing, fast-moving team dedicated to getting our customers the coverage and protection they need. Our mission is to give small business owners peace of mind so they can pursue their dreams.
We’re looking for an Operations Specialist to provide customer service and support to both internal and external clients; responsible for the timely and accurate set-up, ongoing maintenance and support of client accounts. As an Operations Specialist, you’ll maintain a high-level knowledge of the services supported by AP Intego and ensure timely and accurate problem resolution to create an awesome client experience.
Here’s what you will do day to day:
- Be responsible for the initial set-up and ongoing maintenance (renewal) for all commercial insurance accounts. (primary workers’ compensation – all lines)
- Exceed processing throughput and quality standards at or above the department standards.
- Research and resolve product and service issues from our clients, payroll and insurance partners. Able to diffuse difficult client concerns, follows internal escalation processes in critical situations, while ensuring the best solution is implemented for the customer.
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of AP Intego insurance portfolio, corresponding systems and internal and external processes.
- Utilize various insurances tools and forms to determine accuracy in insurance rates, EIN, class codes, and experience modifications.
- Utilize multiple computer software applications in conjunction with carrier and bureau web-sites, internal systems to include Epic, Zendesk, TRUPAY and Docusign, in order n order to respond to all client inquiries.
- Perform data input, maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills, and professional communications.
- Maintain strong problem resolution techniques and recommend changes to staff and management.
- Respond to inbound calls and place outbound calls as required by the business unit. Maintains accurate recording or all internal and external communication. (customers/insured’s, insurance partners, payroll offices etc.)
- Provide necessary documentation to state and federal insurance agencies as well as our insurance partners.
- Continue to stay abreast of all changes pertaining to various product offerings, regulatory changes, policy changes and insurance industry developments
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- AAS/BA/BS in Business, Management, and or a minimum of 2 years of customer service/relevant insurance experience
- Self-motivated individual to go above and beyond
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
- Multi-tasking abilities, versatility, and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Google Documents – G-suite of Products
- Property & Casualty licensed preferred
About AP Intego
AP Intego’s mission is to give small business owners peace of mind so they can pursue their dreams. By making insurance easy to understand, to use and to pay for, AP Intego is combining insurance know how with the latest technology to reimagine the insurance experience for small businesses. Founded in 2006, AP Intego has offices in Waltham, MA, Rochester, NY and Denver, CO. We offer an amazing combination of compensation, benefits and opportunity for outstanding individuals to thrive in a vibrant, entrepreneurial environment. Suits are discouraged!
Equal Opportunity Employer
AP Intego Insurance Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.